Pigneto Street Art tour
- An expert will guide us through the side streets and stories of the Pigneto area
- Admire and learn about some of the most beautiful murals in the city of Rome
min. 2 participants
- 69 € adults
- Children and teens free (up to 17 yrs)
- Guided visit of the murals with an art expert
- 145€ roundtrip private transfers from Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Albano Laziale
- Whatever not indicated in “fee includes”
We will learn about a Rome with its popular stories and forgotten neighborhoods that later became the heart of literary narratives and major cultural changes. We will move on to the Porta Maggiore area and then to Acqua Bullicante, the heart of the Pigneto district, where Rossellini and Pasolini filmed some of the most significant scenes of the Italian neorealist cinema. We will admire the visual art on the walls of the suburb, where internationally renowned urban artists have given life to the wonderful murals of the “Light Up Torpigna!” project .
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.