Challenges and inspiration in the heart of Roman Baroque
- Retrace the genesis of the works of two of the greatest Roman Baroque artists.
- Visit to the churches of Santa Maria della Vittoria, San Carlino at the Four Fountains and Sant’Andrea at the Quirinale
- Admire the panorama of the Eternal City
min. 2 participants
- 69€ adults
- 39€ teens (15 to 17 yrs)
- Children up to 15 free
- 2-hour guided visit with an art expert
- 145€ roundtrip private transfer from Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Albano Laziale
- Whatever not specified in “fee includes”
We will follow the traces of one of the most intense rivalries in the history of art, a mix of tension, inspiration and genius which gave birth to real masterpieces of Roman Baroque. We will re-live the challenges and works by Bernini and Borromini walking among the streets, squares and churches of the Quirinale Hill. We will then make a stop in Piazza del Quirinale. From a balcony, we will admire one of the most suggestive views of the Eternal City.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.