Bike & Bite
- A pleasant bike ride with our guide in the landscape of Bevagna
- Visit to one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Italy
- Drink some wine at a local winery
- Enjoy our lunch with traditional dishes at a local farmhouse
- Bathe in the pool
119€ (min 2 participants)
- Bike rental and protective helmets (Cannondale)
- Visit to Bevagna
- Lunch with typical local produce and drinks
- Use of the pool (towels included)
- 30-35 km, easy itinerary
- Are you a group of more than 4 participants? Don’t hesitate to contact me for any further information and special prices reserved for groups.
Starting from Torre del Colle, we will ride towards the small medieval village of Bevagna, one of the most beautiful in Italy. Once in the heart of the old town, protected by the ancient town walls, we will admire its main monuments and learn about its history and traditions. We will have a short break at a winery where we will have a glass of wine and then back on our bikes again on country roads and green meadows. Our tour will end at an Umbrian family-run farmhouse where we wiIl enjoy some local delicacies and bathe in the pool.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.