Cooking lesson in Umbria
- Learn how to roll out pasta dough with the “mattarello” (rolling pin)
- Spend a day at a restored historic farmhouse
- Gather together around the table and enjoy the delightful meal we prepared
96€ (min 2 participants)
- Interactive lesson with our Chef
- Ingredients required for the cooking lesson
- A 4-course lunch or dinner
- Certificate of attendance
- Recipes of the dishes prepared
Are you a group of more than 4 participants? Don’t hesitate to contact me for any further information and special prices reserved for groups.
In Lugnano in Teverina, we will be welcomed at a farmhouse immersed in the Umbrian countryside where we will meet our chef who will teach us how to roll out and cut pasta dough. After preparing the freshly made pasta, we will move on with the second dish and dessert both made with freshly picked ingredients. Our “meal itinerary” will be accompanied by local wine.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.
We will be lead by our guide to discover Lugnano: one of the most beautiful small village in Italy.