Enjoy Castelli Romani!
- Go on an exceptional tour immersed in the flavors of the Castelli Romani
- Enjoy the side streets and the stories of Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Genzano, Ariccia and Frascati together with an expert
- Look out from the most suggestive viewpoints to admire the beauty of the two lakes
- Be delighted by the cappuccino and croissant at the main square in Castel Gandolfo
- Visit to the historical centre of Nemi
- Enjoy a lunch with typical local produce at a traditional wine cellar
- Guided by a sommelier, we will learn about the stories connected with the Castelli Romani wine and will taste 3 kinds of wine accompanied by local produce.
- Visit to Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Genzano, Ariccia and Frascati with an expert
- Italian breakfast in Castel Gandolfo square with cappuccino and croissant
- Roundtrip private transfer in minivan or car with air conditioning
- Lunch with local produce, wine included
- Wine tour
- Tasting of 3 wines accompained by snacks
- 140€ round trip transfer from your hotel in Rome by car up to 4 participants
- 150€ roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Rome by minivan up to 6 participants
- Whatever not specified in “quote includes”
- You may reach Ciampino by train departing from the Rome Termini Station (ticket cost 1,50€ p.p.)
- Any special diet requirements? No problem, we can prepare a basket according to your needs.
- The tour may be subject to changes in case of adverse weather conditions and according to the season.
We will walk through the side streets and the stories of Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Genzano, Ariccia and Frascati together with our local expert. We will admire the amazing view of the lakes and Rome countryside. We will be delighted by the italian breakfast in Castel Gandolfo square.
We will continue our tour visiting Nemi and with a lunch at a traditional wine cellar in Genzano. We will enjoy our meal among the scents of the Castelli Romani wine.
In Ariccia, from the Belvedere point, we will overlook the paronamic view till the sea and we will end our day with a round of drinks at winery. Here, guided by a sommelier, we will taste 3 kinds of wine accompanied by local produce.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact me via email.