(Private tour) Frascati, town of arts and flavors!
- Together with a local food and wine expert, we will taste the freshly baked cakes of a historic pastry shop
- Shop in the characteristic food places in the historical centre
- Have lunch in a typical “fraschetta” and drink wine from the Castelli Romani area
- Visit to the Tuscolano Museum in Aldobrandini Stables
Private tour (min 2 participants)
- 189€ adults
- 79€ children and teen (4-17 yrs)
- Private guide tour with an expert
- Breakfast at a traditional pastry shop with freshly baked cakes and beverages
- Grocery shopping (salami, cheese, bread, pizza and “ciambelline”) and wine at a “fraschetta”
- Entrance ticket to Aldobrandini Stables
- 70€ round trip transfers from Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Albano Laziale
- 140€ round trip transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 4 participants
- 150€ round trip transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 6 participants
- You may reach Frascati by train from the Rome Termini Station (round trip fare 4,20€ p.p.) http://www.trenitalia.com
- Quote to be agreed upon for groups with more than 7 participants.
We will walk among the shops in the historical centre and savor the fragrance of traditional freshly baked biscuits and cakes. We will keep walking and select what we need for lunch in local characteristic food shops: we’ll then have our meal in a historic “fraschetta”,where we will also enjoy wine from the Castelli Romani. In the afternoon we will visit the Tuscolano Museum, beautifully set up by the architect Massimiliano Fuksas and will learn about the history and Renaissance splendour of the town of Tuscolana.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact me via email.