A day as a chef in the gourmande Frascati
- Together with a chef we will discover the most genuine shops in the alleyways and squares of the centre of Frascati, the cradle of fresh home made pasta.
- Our Chef will lead us on a tour of sensational flavors with our lunch inspired by theCastelli Romani cuisine.
- Our dishes will be accompanied by glasses of wine produced in this area.
- We will savor a special “gelato” at an ice-cream workshop made by a local master ice-cream maker.
min. 2 participants
- 139€ adults
- 49€ children and teens (10-17 yrs)
- Guided walk with the Chef
- Tour leader
- Cooking lesson with the preparation of freshly homemade pasta
- Lunch, including appetizers, two first dishes, beverages, 3 wine tastings
- Tasting of four different gourmet gelato flavours with a master ice-cream maker
- Visit to the ice-cream workshop
- 70€ round trip transfers from Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Albano Laziale
- 140€ round trip transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 4 participants
- 150€ round trip transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 6 participants
- Quote to be agreed upon for groups with more than 7 participants.
- You may reach Frascati from the Rome Termini Train Station. Check schedule here: www.trenitalia.com (2,10€)
We will spend a day as a chef: together with an exceptional chef, we will shop at the local food places in the historical centre, selecting the traditional ingredients which will be used in our cooking lesson. Our lunch will be accompanied by some local wine . And to end it all in sweetness, we will enjoy a unique experience in the gourmande Frascati, where a master ice-cream maker will reveal the secrets of gourmet “gelato”.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact me via email.