The remains of the Laziale Volcano: Lake Regillo with its wine and medicinal herbs
- The fascinating vineyards of an organic farm, belonging to the registered designation of origin of the “Frascati” wine, will be the protagonists of our experience.
- Guided by a sommelier, we will learn about the stories connected with the Castelli Romani wine and will taste 3 kinds of organic wine accompanied by cold cuts and cheese.
- We will move on to visit a farm specialised in the cultivation and transformation of wild medicinal herbs.
- An expert will explain to us the entire process of the herbs, from their cultivation to their collection, and we will learn about their different methods of transformation.
- Phytoalimurgia will be the leitmotif of a rich lunch where wild medicinal herbs will be the protagonists of the whole meal.
- Visit to a winery.
- Organic wine tasting accompanied by cold cuts and cheese.
- Visit to a country house specialised in the production of medicinal and aromatic herbs.
- Phytoalimurgia lunch menu with 6 courses: appetizer, two different kinds of first dishes, second course, side dish, dessert, coffee and water.
- 35€ roundtrip transfer from Frascati
- 70€ roundtrip transfer from Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Albano Laziale
- 140€ roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Rome up to 4 participants
- 150€ roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Rome up to 6 participants
Quote to be agreed upon for groups with more than 7 participants.
We will find out how the volcanic terrain of the Alban Hills has generously nourished vineyards for thousands of years creating the renowned wine of the Castelli Romani. Together with a sommelier, we will visit an organic farm immersed in the basin of the lake and taste its wine. For lunch we will move on to another farm, specialised in the cultivation and production of medicinal and aromatic plants where we will enjoy an amazing phytoalimurgia menu.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.
A carpet of flowers is laid along a popular street in Genzano reproducing wonderful works of art.