Strawberry & “Porchetta” experience: the sweet and salty taste of the Castelli Romani
- A guide will accompany us to discover the villages of Nemi and Ariccia
- Observe the mastery of craftsmen at work in their workshops
- Taste the famous strawberries in local homemade jam
- Have lunch in a typical “fraschetta” surrounded by the flavors and wines of the area (a tradition of the Castelli Romani)
min. 2 participants
- 143€ adults
- 83€ children and teens (4-17 years old)
- Guided visit with an expert to the historical centres of Nemi and Ariccia
- Visit to the artisan shops
- Tasting of “bruschetta” with local homemade jam
- Lunch with a tasting menu: appetizers, 1 first dish, 2 second dishes, side dish, dessert, 1 glass of wine, water
- Private transfer
- 140€ roundtrip transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 4 participants
- 150€ roundtrip transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 6 participants
Quote to be agreed upon for groups with more than 7 participants.
We will visit two wonderful towns and taste their delicious testimonials: the “porchetta” in Ariccia and the strawberries in Nemi. A guide will will lead us through the side streets of Nemi and artisan workshops where we will admire the “fraulette”, small masterpieces of local goldsmiths, and discover the sweet consistency of the famous local strawberry jam. We will move on to a typical “Fraschetta” in Ariccia, where we will delight our palate with an appetizing food selection, made from crispy pork and wine of the Castelli Romani.
Credits: Horst Bierau
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact me via email.