Nemi: a tour among artisans, artists and submerged ships
- Live a true adventure in Nemi admiring its beauties together with an expert
- Learn about the traditional arts of the village
- Taste the renown wild strawberries turned into jam
- An expert will guide you through stories and legends of the Museum of the Roman Ships
- A delicious lunch with local gastronomic produce
min. 2 participants
- 129€ adults
- 59€ children and teens (5-15 years old)
- Guided visit with an art expert
- Visit to 3 artisan workshops
- Jam tasting
- Entrance ticket to the Museum of the Roman Ships
- Lunch with 3 courses: appetizer, main course, “ciambelline” (traditional local biscuits), water and a glass of wine
- 70€ roundtrip private transfer from Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Albano Laziale
- 150€ roundtrip private transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 4 participants
- 160€ roundtrip private transfers from your hotel in Rome up to 6 participants
- Health and Safe Experience guaranteed according to our high safety standards
- Any special diet requirements? No problem, We can prepare a basket according to your needs.
You will live the traditions of the town and its excellent artisans. You will meet Luigi, who turns strawberries into “fraulette”, creating fascinating silver jewelry. Then, Denise and her “ principesse strane” and Laura with her delicious jam.
You will move on to the Museum of the Roman Ships located along the shore of Lake Nemi and you will learn about the mystery and stories behind Emperor Caligula’s ships.
A delicious lunch will end our day.
Credits: Horst Bierau
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.