Art and taste in Rome
- The new visual technologies will give us a clear picture of Rome 2700 years ago
- Walk in the back streets, visiting churches and fountains of the Roman Baroque
- Have a tour in a rarely visited area of the city and admire the beauties of Borromini and Bernini’s architectural masterpieces
- Have a light lunch with delicious and freshly baked pizza
min. 4 participants
- 119€ p.p. adults
- 39€ p.p. children and teens (4-17 yrs)
- Guided tour with an expert
- Entrance ticket to a video presentation
- 145€ pp roundtrip private transfers from Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Albano Laziale
We will live the origins of Rome, immersing ourselves in a virtual movie which will show us Rome 2700 years ago. We will discover the traces left by the Roman Baroque: the spectacular courtyard of Sant’Ivo alla Sapienza Church, the oval shaped frame of Piazza Navona with its Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi, St. Ignatius of Loyola Church and the Spada Gallery. We will have lunch with traditional Roman pizza, freshly baked from one of the historic bakeries in the Campo dei Fiori area.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.