Contadina Breakfast at a Farm with a wine expert
- Learn how Frascati wine is made, from the grapes to its bottling
- Have a delicious vinery breakfast
- Taste Frascati wine and the wine jelly
- Admire Rome countryside
- 49€ per person
- 19€ kids and teens (5 > 15 years old)
- Visit to the vineyard
- Breakfast: 2 kinds of cheese accompanied by wine jelly, cold cuts, omelet with vegetables, traditional homemade cereals bread, grandma cake, italian crostata with ricotta cheese and blackberry jam.
- Drinks (wine and water)
- 150€ round trip transfer from your hotel in Rome by car up to 4 participants
- 160€ roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Rome by minivan up to 6 participants
- 35€ roundtrip private transfer from Frascati
- Whatever not specified in “fee includes”
- Health and Safe Experience guaranteed according to our high safety standards
- Any special diet requirements? No problem, we can prepare a basket according to your needs.
- You may reach Frascati from the Rome Termini Train Station. Check schedule here: www.trenitalia.com (2,10€ per trip)
You will walk through vineyard with Oreste, while explaining you the natural process of making Frascati wine, surrounded by the most scenic views of the sunlight hills and Rome off in the distance.
After the tour of the vineyard, he will invite you into the rustic cottage in the middle of the property, and serve wine and the traditional Italian breakfast, as vineyard workers used to do to enjoy a moment of pause in their workday.
Oreste’s family has a bakery in Frascati, so you will taste local food and the delicious wine jelly made from the Frascati wine!
If you are interested in the farm-to-table dining experience of meeting the person behind your food and learning about their practices, you would thoroughly enjoy this vine-to-table breakfast, a perfect, authentic Italian wine excursion accompanied by beautiful scenery and good company.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.