Castel Gandolfo: visit to the gardens and food experience at the pope farm
- You will enjoy a tour of the gardens and the Pope Palace in Castel Gandolfo
- You will admire its archeological finds in the garden
- A stunning look out from the most suggestive viewpoints
- Visit to the Pope farm
- A chef will teach you how to make fresh pasta and dessert
- You will be delighted with a lunch at an exclusive location
(min 2 participants – max 8)
209€ child and teens (4-15 years old)
- Roundtrip transfer from Rome from via dei Corridori 42
- Early entrance to the Gardens and the Pope Palace
- Special visit to the Gardens by ecological car
- Visito to the Pope farm
- Cooking lesson (pasta and dessert)
- Lunch drink included
- Private transfer from a different meeting point
- Health and Safe Experience guarateed according to our high safety standards
- Any special diet? No problem. We will find the perfect solution that fits your needs.
Castel Gandolfo, place of residence for emperors and pontiffs, romantically descripted by poets and travelers of the Grand Tour. Your tour will begin among flavors of the gardens and the stunning Pope Palace. You will visit the Pope farm and prepare a delicious lunch together with our chef using fresh ingredients. You will admire the lake from the most suggestive view point.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.