Nemi with its strawberries and the Via Sacra (Holy Path) on an unusual tour in the woods
- Savor the renown strawberry tarts and other traditional sweets in Nemi
- An AIGAE hiking guide will accompany us through the wonderful nature and stories of the woods in the Castelli Romani
- Learn about the Via Sacra, characters who used to attend the place and ancient propitiatory rituals
- Admire the stunning views of the volcanic lakes
min. 2 participants
- 115€ p.p. adults
- 49€ teens (13-17 years old)
- Tour with an AIGAE hiking guide
- Strawberry tart tasting and drink
- 70€ roundtrip transfer from Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Albano Laziale
- 140€ roundtrip private transfer from your hotel in Rome up to 4 participants
- 150€ roundtrip private transfer from your hotel in Rome up to 6 participants
Make sure you are equipped with hiking shoes, long trousers and drinking water
We will enjoy a taste of the traditional strawberry tart in Nemi and will be ready to begin our journey on the path starting from Fountain Tempesta to the heights of Monte Cavo. We will admire the ancient “Via Sacra” (Holy Path). From here, back to Nemi to appreciate the beautiful view of the lake and of the sea standing out on the horizon.
Credits: Antonello Lezziero
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact me via email.