Tasting of Sagrantino wine from Montefalco
- Visit to a winery
- Learn about the characteristics of the doc e docg wine in the area
- Montefalco wine tasting: Rosso, Grechetto and Sagrantino
- Tasting of local: “prosciutto” and “pecorino” from Norcia
- Tasting of 4 types of wine: White Brut metodo classico, Montefalco Grechetto doc, Red Montefalco doc, dry Montefalco Sagrantino docg
- Tasting of 4 matching delicacies: “bruschetta” with extra-virgin olive oil, parmigiano, prosciutto from Norcia, Pecorino from Norcia
- Visit to the winery
Our guide will lead us to a cellar where we will discover the story of the Sagrantino ancient vineyard which made Umbria famous all over the world. We will taste a great full-bodied wine with exceptional organoleptic characteristics together with typical local produce such as prosciutto and pecorino from Norcia. We will end the tour also tasting other great wines from Montefalco and Bevagna.
Any clarification on itineraries or on a personalised tour?
Contact us via email.